I have no explanation, trick of the eye, the lens, the camera. I just captured it and wanted to share it.
1 – First Reflective Image
I took this image to try and capture the suns reflection on the outside of the polarized lens. My back was to the sun. Please don’t get me wrong here. There are a ton load of unknown variables but i captured what I captured and really wanted you to see it for yourself.
2 – Second Reflective Image
Not a clean window I know. But look at the interesting similarities.
3 – THIRD REFLECTIVE IMAGE
This is just my regular old sun glasses with a mirror-ish glaze. Nothin special but more trippy looking orb action bro!
4 – FOURTH REFLECTIVE IMAGE
I flipped the lens the other way and more strange stuff. Zoom in on the strange ‘sun spots’.
No Lens just raw images
Through my normal glazed sunglasses
Set 1: 0075 & 0076
Through the Polarized Lens
Set 1: 0090 – 0091
Set 2: 0092 – 0093
Equipment: iPhone 4S
- Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- 5-megapixel still camera with HDR
- VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second with the front camera
- Tap to focus video or still images
- LED flash
- Photo and video geotagging
More To Come Hang Tight